Friday, January 30, 2009

Reminder about open house on Saturday

Some people complain that there’s nothing to do in Los Alamos….Apparently those people don’t belong to the Newcomers and Neighbors!

Newcomers and Neighbors is a social club for families, couples and singles. It’s an easy way to find things to do, meet people in town and make lifelong friends.

As a member you’ll get invited to a variety of parties, activities and events. We’ll get together for barbecues, book clubs, play dates and exercise groups. It’s only $15 for the whole family to join.

“I moved to Los Alamos when my son was 2 months old. I didn’t know anyone,” said Michelle Donahue, who works at CB Fox. “I met all me friends through Newcomers and Neighbors and I’m still friends with them today!”

It’s the perfect time to join Newcomers and Neighbors. We’re having an open house on Saturday, January 30, from 1:30-3:30 pm at the Coffeehouse Café. Come to get more information, meet current members and join!

You can also join by emailing melaniern5@msn.com. Visit our blog at http://nandnlosalamos.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment